[Stoves] Char from coir Re: Biochar Inquiry

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:46:16 CDT 2014

This is a fantastic diagram! Well put together. Would you by any chance
know of any like this but for charcoal type's, species of tree and/or
general properties? I would love to have something like this in my mini
stove museum in Nairobi. Can I print a copy of this briquette one to hang
up, do you have the credits to it?

Thanks

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.