[Stoves] Jatropha oil lamp query

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:10:53 CDT 2014

Bjarne,

Could you please explain your experience about the toxic fumes from the Jatropha seeds, since I understand you also make pellets out of it for fuel in gasifier units?

I have been very concerned and worried about those fumes from Jatropha fuels, also when it comes to forced draft gasifier units.

Regards

Otto