[Stoves] Request for technology proposals - Clean Stove Initiative, Indonesia

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Feb 20 11:37:23 CST 2014

Crispin,  cc list

	This below looks like what you have been talking about on this list.  Thanks for sending it.

	I interpret what I read that there will be no reporting of charcoal production, or accounting for it in an efficiency calculation, under normal testing.  Correct?

	You indicated some weeks ago that charcoal-making stoves (maybe water heaters) could be treated differently, if the stove promoter requested that.  I don’t see any such invitation in what you sent. Is the offer still open?

Ron