[Stoves] Vetiver grass-pellets Re: The wood and char and fuel "debate"

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 26 11:00:09 CST 2014

Mike,

It is great to see your progress!!!

My quick look at the sites you named did not reveal the answer to these
questions:

A.  Have you successfully make pellets from vetiver grass, and if so,
what are the energy characteristics?

B.   Where are vetiver grass pellets being made?    And how can I obtain
5 to 10 kg?

When I have tested some pellets and know the costs, etc, I will be a
major advocate of growing vetiver grass.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com