[Stoves] [Ethos] ETHOS Discussion about decentalized stoveefforts

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sat Jan 11 12:06:55 CST 2014

Dear Otto et al decentralists,

I though of creating a matrix to describe how the decentralised approach works , then I though of gathering everyones opinion on it and publishing a book on it which I would of course need to distribute from my growing corporate headquarters due to its success and economies of scale etc etc....Then…
 But wait a minute where does that lead to ?
Its both a blessing and the curse of those disparate souls favoring working close to the ground that if we were to organise we become the very thing we resist eh?

Richard Stanley