[Stoves] [Ethos] ETHOS Discussion about decentalized stove efforts

Michael Mahowald memahowald at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 10:44:00 CST 2014

Trees are important but fuel for stoves should be from Grass!  I have worked in Haiti for 15 years and the erosion is so bad in some areas that reforestation projects fail because they cannot keep them watered enough in the dry seasons.  The only way to bring back the soil and hold moisture is planting vetiver grass.
Grass energy precisely grass pellets are what is needed for tlud stoves please look at my websiteto understand what I am talking about.  We want to work with all Tlud stoves but the real problem is the fuel! http://haitireconstruction.ning.com/
Our solution fixes many problems as you will see.
Michael E. MahowaldPresident
Haiti Reconstruction International952-220-6814