[Stoves] World Population and Daily Income

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 06:31:24 CDT 2014

[Default] On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 18:10:05 +0700,Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

>Cecil is not here to comment

Is Cecil not subscribed anymore? I valued his perspective even if some
of the concepts were difficult to follow.

>so I will report that the value the average rural family gets from the environment is much more than the cash income of one or two dollars a day.

Indeed there is evidence from agrarian economy of old in Britain,
evidenced also from old rhymes and songs, that cash was used to pay
taxes and much local trade was by barter e.g. "baker's dozen".

AJH