[Stoves] World Population and Daily Income

JJ Claire pugoclaire at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 05:24:13 CDT 2014

Many people in my area of the Philippine Island make less than $2 a day.  If I were to put up a sign stating that I have jobs for $2 a day I would have a line at my gate wanting to work.  I am not sure how long or how hard they would work but I am sure I would have a line.  I am interested in how much it would cost to get a prototype of a small stove that could use rice hulls that local people could use.  I have started several self help nutrition programs in my area and hope to add these small almost free fuel stoves to the SHNPs.  People in our area are learning that cooking as a group is cheaper than cooking as just four or five people in their own home.
Blessings,
JJ++