[Stoves] FW: Fwd: Bingka Oven

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Jul 21 12:47:39 CDT 2014

Hi All,  Rebecca shared great pictures of her improved Bingka Oven and I posted them on the web site:

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/Bingka%20Oven

Her description of the oven is below, along with some pictures of types of ovens she'd like to replace with her improved oven.

Kind regards,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com