[Stoves] Pellets in Uganda was Re: Cuber and size of densifying machines.

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 14:12:02 CDT 2014

Dean et al

	Was this poor lighting performance in a Rocket or TLUD or other?   Do you (or anyone) think it should make a difference?   And would 1/4” pellets of same density have the same problem?   If not - what is the reason for a size difference?

	Anyone using a pellet stove for space heating able to say anything on problems with larger and/or more dense pellets?  Are there warnings on the size of pellets for pellet-type space heaters?

Ron