[Stoves] Three traditional Indonesian charcoal stoves

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Fri May 9 03:08:49 CDT 2014

Thank you sharing these - do they also use charcoal in these stoves or
mostly just alcohol?

Why do you think they have different holes?

Thanks

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.