[Stoves] Solar cookers

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:54:20 CDT 2014

Dear Philip -

I could not agree with you more, one thing I find I often repeat to expert
expats when they ask why Cookswell does not promote solar cookers is that
Biomass ( read photosynthesis)  is nature's own beautiful solar cooker - it
has had millions of years of R&D, a wonderful LCA profile and, as with
trees, provides so much more in the form of water retention, shade, timber,
habitat..etc''..... I would like to see a piece of plastic/aluminium do all
that and cook dinner!

Thats my two cents.

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.