[Stoves] Solar cookers

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 02:48:18 CDT 2014

Dear Philip,
First,
thanks for confirming my observations from Southern part of Africa and
secondly remindming me about the "wonderer", "looking" into the hot Storage basket...............

Due to heavy poaching in Zambia, wild animals are no longer "a problem".........

Paal spend more than 10 years in Africa, in refugee camps and among the "People", not in five stars hotels.
I like to listen and learn from experienced People, sorry.

Solar cookers for heating water, yes...........for Cooking??

We are celebrating Our 200 years Independence from Denmark and Sweden to morrow and I wish you all Happy Aniversery and a Nice weekend.

Otto