[Stoves] Fwd: Re: Up-date about the T-Plancha stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed May 28 12:07:56 CDT 2014

Stovers,

Sorry for duplicate copies to some, but messages sent to the Stoves
Listserv are NOT distributed when there is a long (more than 5 I think)
other addressees.   So I am sending this message (plus Crispin's
original comments) separately to the Stoves Listserv.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com