[Stoves] dung as fuel..

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Oct 12 17:01:25 CDT 2014

Hello AD: Thats  a  very good question.

I do not know frankly, although, in creating a friable fibrous matrix like that, it permits the addition infilling of up to 50% (by volume and far more by weight) use of added ground up combustible material (sawdust /charcoal  fines etc.,), it seems that the ash content will be largely determined by such as well.

Richard