[Stoves] health impact

Christina Espinosa c_espinosa1 at u.pacific.edu
Wed Sep 3 14:57:12 CDT 2014

The most recient studies can be found here:

CDC Study in Kenya
http://www.cleancookstoves.org/blog/evaluating-six-biomass.html

Current large scale study on health impact:
http://www.capstudy.org

There are also two additional studies being done in Guatemala right now.

Best,
Christina

--
Christina Espinosa