[Stoves] [biochar] Re: Project Lake Atitlan

Art Donnelly art.donnelly at seachar.org
Tue Dec 1 18:27:23 CST 2015

Hi all,

Paul, I know you are busy. I was not commenting on that. I was simply
responding to Derick's statement about not getting as much input from
people on his project as he hoped.

RE: The Wiggio Biochar-Stove Group, I have been very careful to state the
reasons and purpose for launching it. If it does not meet a need for you,
then you will probably not be using it as much as others.

As always I will be interested in hearing more about your various projects
as you have the time to share that news.

I am not finding difficult to monitor the various list-servs. Nor do I feel
any need to mirror my posts on all the various biochar or cook-stoves
groups.

I look forward to seeing you at ETHOS.

Art Donnelly
President SeaChar.Org
US Director, The Farm Stove Project
http://shop.seachar.org/collections/all
<http://email2.globalgiving.org/wf/click?c=1Oy%2FmZbgIyjS5WI580KXwShvfKBcF2eaJvtN7Pi6p7Jl%2FiR4938EMMCBwY%2FuYALeA%2BQYUWN4RpvnxBsBC7e2%2BGIHcONTozBmvsUU5LTL%2FTNk4Q3vxE%2BKdXTV2cxIsFplSPh%2F9nMG3bQMQf4bz9ZK9SHMy46Z8OPLAtMAnPG9SKkPuLCWvofBTLC%2BImqax%2BZTkkF2RvDri5UdgH19NHjHOBj5WMUrS4L62Z2xxUJbBsJdDUOfeifheNFXH546Xm0yul4P2stm%2FTUOJxYnI0nFjXEaYfzxDSc%2FwgqVkR1t0USDHk30%2Fgt9UpDpyzLj37HWtnNQ0q8Jh1gZCkB4Y1Fgbg394gYFkyNqFN4MchxO2Js%3D&rp=wrhiOr2wAxUyDMDlMSqbOkKa0FpPoiCSHffb%2ByfHGClRxIFjEIrUDwAF%2BFD%2BpAPuvam9BDwvSMcadhFv7aFwKoyAXYrFk00%2B92xPIeMHXaTDJ3x0VIj6ZYwjm1win65o&up=YDTqBOjidbCUo%2Far1oAtZjp5ji73zPEvmoO14mevuXzIDUdb6Ac9W13SPOXmzL5NflZkH0HxLp0v4dT9UwEHDV0wSZ1qusv09bIKkUliWs4%3D&u=LHuflw_1TAib_lgCu2JvQw%2Fh0>
"SeaChar.Org...positive tools for carbon negative living"