[Stoves] About finding good publications on Stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri May 29 11:26:37 CDT 2015

Stovers,

About finding good publications:  It seems that the very good article cited in my
about a year ago.  I did not see it then.   I do not recall anyone commenting about
it on the Stoves Listserv.   By fortunate chance, a friend who is not subscribed to
the Stoves Listserv found the article and sent the link to me.   So....

1.  Am I just slow and out of the loop for discussing this item?

2.  Was this item already placed in some resource base (such as the Stove Website)
that I am not adequately reviewing?   (Quite possible; if so then that is embarrassing; but I
would still like to know my deficiencies.)

3.  Are others seeing this and other important items and assuming everyone else is
seeing them, so they do not bother to comment on it?

4.  Am I sending links that actually are not of much interest to other Stovers?

5.  Are the authors and publishers of this and other important Stoves-related articles
unaware of the Stoves Listserv and other means of getting people to read their work?

6.  Am I (and others) so busy with our own work that we pay a price of not knowing
what others are doing?

7.  I wonder how much else is out there that I (we?) are overlooking.

Be sure to read the article.  But reply to my comments above with the Subject line "About finding....".

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com