[Stoves] About finding good publications on Stoves

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Fri May 29 14:51:35 CDT 2015

Dear Paul,

There can be no (useful) comparison between stoves until we compare the fuels. And that has never been done. This being that the same task is being used and the stove is claimed to be designed for that task.

“Useful” = Our PURPOSE of developing better stoves is to improve Real World situations. Fuels to study need to have the same characteristic as site-specific Real World fuels. Using any other in a comparison is a waste of time.

Only four people in the World realize this; Myself and the three women interns that worked with Dean at Aprovecho.  We don’t even know their names.

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields
franke at cruzio.com