[Stoves] Strata combustor general principles

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Thu Sep 17 17:06:47 CDT 2015

Dear,Kirk

       You don't see :it is not a closed compressed system !

But any  reaction vessel (V1 ) with a  venturi  attenuation at the output
gives  a  back reaction in all directions ,so flow  attenuation  under the
grate air input .

By over total power the air input BECOMES SMOKE OUTPUT TOO .! So invers to
your idea ;

A V1  rocket has an input COMPRESSOR powered by the traveling speed plus a
constant fuel input so a nice VENTURY output .

1and 2 you don't have it in a stove of half info .

       Yours

Rocket scientist