[Stoves] brush fires

kgharris kgharris at sonic.net
Mon Sep 21 12:15:57 CDT 2015

All,

I have known Dr. Paul Anderson and Dr. Ron Larson for two years and they have been honorable men.

We in California and along the west coast of the USA have been experiencing droughts and numerous wild brush and forest fires.  Does anyone on the list know of a way to harvest brush and make it into wood stove fuel such as pellets?  Can this be a profitable incentive to remove the brush?  If it was profitable to harvest the brush in key areas, removing it as wild fire fuel, perhaps the fires could be broken up and contained into smaller areas before they become so big.  Then we would have the pellets to use as needed.

Kirk