[Stoves] Addressbook errors Re: ON THE SIDE. Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:37:41 CDT 2015

[Default] On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:10:22 -0500,Paul Anderson
<psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

>Andrew and all,
>
>I noticed on another listserv (and reported it to Erin R. and Art D.)
>that my addressbook created some new addresses using the name of a
>person and then the address of the entire Listserv.   I had to clean out
>the erroneous ones.

Yes I assumed it was something to do with posting from blackberry,
what seems to have happened is that the address book has been
corrupted by the person's name having been appended to the

 <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>

address.

Thus you reply to the person's name without checking the e-mail
address.

It caught me out some weeks ago when I tried to make a personal reply
to Ronal and Crispin which was broadcast to the whole list.

Some mail programs, like outlook only show the personal name, not the
actual address unless you look at the raw header.

As I say I have scanned through some headers and a common feature was
blackberry but it could be something else.

AJH