[Stoves] brush fires

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Mon Sep 21 15:33:22 CDT 2015

Indeed, nature is so wonderful, it's hard to believe it's random.
Further, I'm not in any way suggesting we need to regulate fire
everywhere, just that I'd prefer fuel in areas near civilization to go
up the chimney in as efficiently as a fashion possible, to having it go
up mostly in smoke whilst acting to provide kindling to torch said
civilized patches.

regards,
Ron