[Stoves] Off-topic: Do we have another Savior Stover, if not the Savior Stove (yet)?

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 13:25:45 CST 2016

Nikhil: cc list

	Can I suggest that you place additional  “off-topic” messages on some other list?  (I feel I just wasted a half-hour.)

	The answer to your last question would seem to be one of those you seem to most admire - the Trumps.

	Or what did I miss of importance to improving wood-fired cookstoves - the goal of this list?

Ron