[Stoves] Lets eat beans for every meal!

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:01:12 CST 2016

I could not find out any more information about this unfortunately but on a
lighter note, the joke at the office is that perhaps this will exchange one
form of indoor air pollution for another more fragrant one? ;)

Happy new year folks! Keep up the good work wherever you are!  And a big
round of thanks to Tom and Erin and the other admins.

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.