[Stoves] Lets eat beans for every meal!

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Fri Dec 30 10:05:16 CST 2016

PAUL - Take a look at how we cook beans for school children - at time 3:15 (min:sec) for cooking on the eco-Kalan-C; 6:17 for opening of the Magic Box (retained heat cooking) and 8:20 for the Summary of food cooked (kg), cooking time and fuel consumed (kg,$) -- of the following video :

Eco-Kalan & Magic Box Demo to Lakbay Aral from BonBon, Guihulngan, Negros Or., PH. Aug. 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt9YHS0FKgE

Rebecca Vermeer