[Stoves] We're Actually Using More Fossil Fuels Than Ever

Dan Dimiduk carefreeland at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 10:41:44 CDT 2016

A lesson from history shows sometimes industries are rapidly replaced with new technology, sometimes slower. It's not a.case of switching to sustainables. It's a question of what fossil fuels are replaced and how fast. Technology alone can make both categories more competitive. Only sustainable technologies get easier to utilize as fossil fuels get more difficult to extract.