[Stoves] Fwd: re ELFD Sampada

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:10:53 CDT 2016

[Default] On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 21:26:21 +0530,Anand Karve
<adkarve at gmail.com> wrote:

>Dear Stovers,
>I am forwarding a message from my daughter, Dr. Priyadarshini Karve.
>Yours
>A.D.Kaarve
>***
>Dr. A.D. Karve
>
>Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)
>
>Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)

That's a better engineered steam aspirator than the one I did some
years ago Tom still hosts the item at:

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/taxonomy/term/754

I take it the primay and secondary air rise (and get preheated)
between twin walls befor entering and forming a downward vortex air
curtain? Yes the steam will enter the fire but it's chief significance
will be the parasitic effect of the boiling coils as even if the steam
does interact with hot coals any gases resulting will return any
energy gained in the fklame.

The ejector looks pretty simple, it would be interesting to know the
water consumption verses cooking power?

Andrew