[Stoves] Biochar and Uganda and Char-Making stoves Re: Fw: [biochar-stoves] [biochar] Biochar Production and Cook Stove Events in Oregon During August of 2016

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri May 20 10:08:36 CDT 2016

Dear Hussein,                (Future "Reply all" messages will only go
to the Stoves Listserv and Biochar Listserv).

Thank you for your introduction.  Your accomplishments are impressive.
And your objectives are of interest to many of us:
> My next interest would be to look at using cooking stoves for power
> generation and biochar alongside cooking -  I am keen to take the
> findings beyond laboratory trials but to practically use them for
> tailor made designs especially for the developing World.

About your stated interest, please clarify for us the
size/scope/power-level/etc of what you hope to accomplish.  Power
generation could be measured in a few watts for charging phone (such as
using TEG technology and a cookstove) or making killowatts of
electricity with devices that are much larger than residential cookstove
sizes.   How much interest do you have in the TEG approach?

Of special interest to the readers of this message are the efforts that
combine with cooking and especially with "char-making" stoves and devices.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com