[Stoves] Effect of ambient temperature on stove testing at lowpower

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:02:11 CDT 2016

Hi Ingelore,

Thanks for that feedback, where in Kenya are you? We tried stocking them at
two different outlets of ours a few years ago and we only managed to sell
one or two if I remember correctly. The main complaint was the ugali issue.
What and how do you market yours differently? I really like the insulated
cookers myself and use one occasionally and home with good results for
beans.

Thanks,

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.