[Stoves] Effect of ambient temperature on stove testing at lowpower

Ingelore Kahrens tutaonana at onlinehome.de
Tue May 31 12:18:10 CDT 2016

Hi Teddy,

I live in Germany but go to Kenya every year. With a Kenyan friend, I
founded the "Mount Kenya Integrated Community Development Organisation"
in the Eastern Mount Kenya region in 2009. The "basket cookers" are made
by some of the women members as an income-generating project. They are
the ones who sell them and also teach other women how to make them. The
basket cookers are a great energy-saving device when it comes to cooking
beans, sweet potatoes or cassava (overnight!) or keeping water hot for
bathing.

Cheers,

Ingelore