[Stoves] Off-topic: Pictures and perceptions - GACC at Imperial Hotel, New Delhi

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Tue Nov 1 07:40:37 CDT 2016

Anil K Rajvanshi,

I concur. For some time I gave thought that it was not correct to ask people in other countries to use  tools we would not use. That is why I have been focused on developing pyrolytic devices for use in North America. My theory is that if it is good enough for us, then it is good enough for others.

I understand that local economics is a limiting factor. At the least, I would think a blue flame is required. We cook with blue flames. I suspect there is a certain stigma or class divide between those who can cook with blue flames and those who can not.

As for North America, pyrolysis might stand a chance if there is a commitment to a Regenerative narrative, as in Regenerative Agriculture, an honest carbon tax, as well as a serious national campaign to draw down the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere. Until then, sad to say,  not much is going to happen in North America.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Jock

Jock Gill
P. O. Box 3
Peacham, VT 05862

Cell: (617) 449-8111

Disrupt the present for a Regenerative Future

Instagram: jockgill