[Stoves] What would you do with 30.5 million dollars?

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Tue Nov 8 11:15:33 CST 2016

Perhaps the plan is to first prove that switching from solid biomass fuel to LPG will save lives and then more money will become available to supply LPG. But it might be cheaper to prove a small solar powered fan will do as much and in the long run cheaper to supply these  - or some like technology. Supplying LPG is ongoing. Supply a fan is once a year(?). So I am perplexed as to the purpose of the study.

Regards

Frank
Frank Shields
Gabilan laboratory