[Stoves] Major case study about TLUD stoves

Tony Vovers vovers1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:46:34 CDT 2016

I could imagine a Sankey diagram for a stove with variable qualities of
fuel, environment, and pots on top could end up being quite complex, but it
could be a great way to visualise the impact of various 'key' parameters
and features, especially if it looks at more than just the stove and fuel
but includes the growing, collecting, preparing, using and maintaining and
replacing of the fuel.

If anyone had even a stab at compiling such a  chart it would be great to
have as a reference or discussion document.
Please do post something if you have tried.

This report from India is excellent, many thanks for sharing.

Tony Vovers

On 2 Oct 2016 10:44 p.m., "Crispin Pemberton-Pigott" <