[Stoves] News 20 September 16: Ten restaurants that shaped America

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:24:14 CDT 2016

Good points Nikhil, - I think you will enjoy this book as much as I did if
you have not already read it, as will many on this list I hope.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Consider-Fork-History-How-Cook/dp/0141049081

She covers alot in this book about the history of so many kitchen
'appliances' including, my favorites, the ageless utility of wooden spoons
and from the old welsh castles, Turnspit dogs
<http://www.kitchensisters.org/hidden-kitchens/turnspit-dogs/>!

Quite a few mentions of indoor air pollution and burns from stoves as well
and energy considerations.

Best,

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.