[Stoves] Ghana Cook Stove

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Thu Aug 10 08:05:15 CDT 2017

Actually  the stove is shown twice on that webpage, but I agree it is not very prominently featured and you need to know what you are looking for.

Also the info on the webpage is misleading when it comes to the pricing. I confirmed with Veronica Kitty from the ASA intitative that the 250 USD of the loan is for FIVE stoves.

So each complete double-burner stove costs 50 USD and there is not much profit margin on it.

For cost efficiency ASA prefers to give out larger loans and use group coherence as a collateral, thus the loan size of 250 USD received by one person on behalf of a group of five people.

This is the photo on the website showing the double burner in the phase of lighting one of the two fuel containers, so the potsupports from sturdy re-inforcement bars are not yet on.

below is a photo of the double-burner stove after cooking, when it can also be used as a table...

I hope that clarifies some questions raised
best regards

Christa