[Stoves] Wood-fired masonry heaters - training

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Mon Aug 21 16:21:03 CDT 2017

Dears,

    The Rolls Royes under the vacuum cleaners is DAYSUN with a cyclone and no bag; a HEPA filter of about 8x12 cm/ 3x5 inch .

Cost 400€  Motor 120 €  . To find out its secrets ….;You need hours because the bandit screws are 5 inch deep in ¼ inch wide …So you must construct tools to get inside .   Brushes are low resistance and only sold in China !!! Not in GB .

I used this motors + snail  invers at 15-20 V AC for a chimney JET .

Our TESTAANKOOP  =TEST BUY is not so positive about the absolute filtering !!!

        For laser scatter on micron particals NEFELOMETRY a small PC uP fan will do …..But for special AIROSOL (NUC ) measurement filter of 1-2 inch you need a 300 watt vacuum pump with exentric rotor with grafit blades  .

Other constructors use 1200 Watt  to do the same job!

       Crispin a hair drayer fan is Not 100 watt with no pressure but flow only . The flow RETURNS on a resistance of a filter .

         Cyclones and elutriation is used to separate powders.    O-2 microns diamond to polish .

COULTER COUNTER for blood cells

      Andrew congratulations to find cheap particle counters! What more do you need  ?FLUORECEINE powder ?

Canada construct it also for a nice $ price .( Also MIL RANGE FINDERS with Nd laser for 10 Km far particles with a canon ..

Of coarce I have put my nose inside that .peace of toy )

       To reduce the smoke particles danger ,you best inject 7KV negative IONS into the air . Dust is charged and drops down glued together !   Make it from 20 diodes and capacitors to multiply 230V  or use a TV  THT transformer on 2N3055 transistors on 12V

Inverse the diodes to get a negative output  to steel wool ion injector to your breathing air    An sleep better!Like in sea air .

Regards

F.