[Stoves] TLUD stove is fragile, traditional stove is robust, no stove is antifragile

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:14:25 CST 2017

Dear Dr,
I was just thinking the case in India ( I had thought the number is 1,1000)
, that evidence is very strong. In my case, I have suffered one gas poison.
dizzy and paralyzed a little bit for 10 hrs, I only use TLUD less than 1
month, many times big smoke go out from my window, my neighbor is very nice
not calling the police. I can't imagine how a housewife deal with the hard
situation, maybe DIY is not a good idea.

regards