[Stoves] Thai Bucket Stove nnd KCJ origin

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:47:02 CST 2017

Thanks Dr.

I'm away from the office till later in the week but a short summary of the
history of the KCJ can be found here
http://kenyacharcoal.blogspot.co.ke/2009/09/kinyanjui-jikos-wholesale-shop.html?m=1
courtesy of Dr. Daniel Kammen from STEP.

Unfortunate to hear of Roberts malaria, please wish him the best and if
he'd like when he's out I'd be very happy to organise with our European KCJ
distribution agent (www.cookswell.eu) could bring him a nice hot pot of
jiko cooked pea soup.

Best,

Teddy