[Stoves] Thai Bucket Stove nnd KCJ origin

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:32:16 CST 2017

Teddy:

Of the references cited by Dan, I think two could be useful - Kinyanjui and
Minae, 1982; Openshaw, 1982.

I will try to track down Keith and Meta Systems folks involved in Thailand
work. Or wait till Robert recovers; may take months. He is critical but
stable.

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831