[Stoves] No subsidies in TLUD char peoduction

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 5 11:12:08 CST 2017

Nikhil,

One clarification about what you wrote:
> I don't think Paul's project is part of the CDM.
We have been discussing TWO aspects or projects in West Bengal.  The
Char collecition business / project is separate from the CDM
financially, but it is part of the total CDM project that says the
households do not burn the char which is instead collected (purchased)
and sold to replace charcoal that would have been produced by
traditional methods.   Part but separate.

The other project is the big one with the TLUD stoves sold into the
households, with later verifications of stove usgage.   That ic clearly
a CDM project.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com