[Stoves] Bangladesh TLUD (was Re: No subsidies in TLUD char peoduction

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 04:07:42 CST 2017

On 10 December 2017 at 03:06, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:
> What a great insight. What s the material called in the shelf?

Just ferrocement I think. The same can be done with portland cement
but that takes days to cure and gain sufficient strength.

I wasn't in the civil engineering department and no longer have
contact with the schoolmate that did it. I think there were long term
issues with the salty beach sand but these boats only needed to  laste
a day or so.