[Stoves] stove AND 6-BOX SYSTEM

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 11 23:23:12 CST 2017

Frank,

Your USE of the 6-box system is the clearest explanation that I have
read.   Your comments put it into practical perspective.

Philip Lloyd's comment about wanting to know the thermal power is
correct.   And you can overcome that with a watch that shows seconds.
Record the time-to-boil.   Record it in Box 5 or 6, right?

And it certainly could be useful for Michael's needs.  Or for teaching
science under a tree in rural Africa.

**** joke:  Michael teaches at the college.   but if he was studying
there, this could become known as    student's tea-test     (Ouch!) ***

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Website:  www.drtlud.com