[Stoves] stove AND 6-BOX SYSTEM

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Mon Dec 11 23:58:33 CST 2017

Very funny Paul.

I don't think knowing the thermal power is at all important. Ask the
s/he using the stove what thermal power they want. What?!  and I have
always wondered if changing the thickness of the pot is best to control
the heat. Thick walled pot and more seconds to heat the task. But
certainly no number is needed nor possible.

Regards

Frank