[Stoves] Top lit updraft combustors

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:43:29 CST 2017

Thanks, Steven. That's great.

Our experience with domestic-scale cordwood in masonry heaters (50 lb
batches @20% moisture) is that the "boiling of water" or latent heat loss
is typically in the 13% range, using the Condar spreadsheet HHV
calculation   heatkit.com/docs/condar.PDF

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Law, Steven (MOECC) <Steven.Law at ontario.ca

--
Norbert Senf
Masonry Stove Builders