[Stoves] Happy holiday season to all especially Christmas

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:59:47 CST 2017

It is hard to express how much knowledge, info, education the list has
provided me over nearly a decade now. Much of this is due to Tom Miles
inspiration  I know it has provided 1000s if not 1,000,000s with stoves and
ideas that may or may not helped to better lives. Some have adoprted
adapt4ed an moved on, some have back slide to the 3 stove fire.

However as we move into a new year can we move on?  I do n o think I have
seen a new fresh stove or idea since when ever.  It is circular arguments
rehashing the same thing over and over and over again.

I often find myself just going down the column click click click delete
delete delete.

LETS GET BACK TO STOVES