[Stoves] Glass in stove design

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 09:48:13 CST 2017

Dear Andrew
the most common cooking source is  1/3 of a drum buried in the ground
Coconut shell husk and spathe covers the most common fuels  Husks are
particularly preferred when doing rice as their low temperature does not
burn the rice. The pit can be covered and used as an oven, piece of rebar
are often put across as well as racks for pots . Checking out my posts from
years ago on the stove list. will show some stuff.