[Stoves] GLASS for stoves .

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sat Dec 23 19:51:44 CST 2017

IH (I don't know your name)

Shoes in North America and Europe often have a large glass front window because fires are social. 'firelight' and all that.

In Africa people are nervous and uncomfortable if they have a stove without a visible fire. In Namibia we had to ensure the cooking stove had a visible fire or the San people wouldn't use it.

The cost of the glass is in the preparation and production. The materials are nearly free so I think the cost will remain high. Unless there is a miracle formulation.

Happy end ofyear
Crispin just arriving from Beijing

www.newdawnengineering.com