[Stoves] LPG import in India

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Dec 28 16:50:15 CST 2017

The offgas idea is fine but there aren't many uses for it dispersed in rural Namibia. Wood is expensive to haul and there is little they cam do with a lot of heat in the Kalahari or Namib deserts.

The chemistry lesson is interesting. I was not aware that the dioxin was not a principal ingredient of defoliants. The stuff contains TCDD dioxin. Why is it in there? By accident?

  *
Chemical formula: C₁₂H₄Cl₄O₂

The