[Stoves] CO2 drawdown (Re:Jock)

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Sun Feb 5 12:55:48 CST 2017

Cecil,

You presume that we only have existing mechanisms. This is a straw man argument and is likely to be false..

Remember, the world around "benefits sell", not technology. Not features.

It is up to us to create the benefits that sell. We may have to create quite a few things in order to create the benefits.

Regards,

Jock

Sent from my iPhone